Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Moving. *Scream*


I'm taking some time away from blogging this week because my husband and I are moving... sold our home in ONE DAY unexpectedly, so having to vacate to an apartment while we find a new home.

That may take a bit of doing, as most homes don't go on the market until later in summer... right now we are packing, packing, packing and trying to take care of every little thing like changing bill and magazine addresses.

Why did I want to do this?

When will the madness stop?

Of course, this is also the week my son is graduating... so dealing with that all NEXT weekend.

My goal is to blog next week when I return (May 22).

I miss hanging out with Ruby. And you.

I promise though... I will be back.


Cover art: Gwen Gades
Courtesy of Dragon Moon Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and please do not post ads for your business on this blog.