Monday, April 2, 2018

Me Time (Sigh)

Me time: what is it? Do you get enough, as a busy mom or dad, millennial or middle aged him or her working too many hours a week? 

I can tell you I don't, but that doesn't mean I don't have a fantasy list. What do I do on days I'm not working?

What I really do:




  • Write (but never enough)
  • Tidy up the house, open mail, do laundry
  • Make dinner so I don't have to cook all week
  • Errands (yuck!)
  • Walk or do some sort of physical activity
  • Hang out with my guy
  • Watch Roku episodes of favorite programs

What I want to do:
  • Write, write, write
  • Go out with my guy to a movie, play or dinner
  • Walk or swim 
  • Hang out in a hot tub
  • Indulge in something like a pedicure or time at a hair salong
  • Read
  • Go out with friends
  • Write some more
  • Listen to music and dance around the house
  • Learn Spanish
  • Maybe learn French
  • Travel (everywhere I can
  • Not have time for TV

This is not a bucket list, btw - it's more about what I'd do almost every day if I had the time. And yeah, right now it's a fantasy, but I thought I'd better write it down so I know what I want when I DO have some time.

#Smile#

Happy Passover & Easter.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and please do not post ads for your business on this blog.